10/26/17

Amazing!

Does it happen to you? You stamp something and it just DOES. NOT. WORK.


I had set this image aside months ago and decided to pull it out and just play with my Copics, no constraints, doesn't have to be 'perfect; - just HAVE FUN! And what do you know; I kept working at it and I really ended up liking it! The image is stamped in a gray ink so the striped paper is actually a dark gray too. I added lots of colorful and jewel Nuvo drops to finish it off.

The 'amazing' was cut 4 times from Steel Grey cardstock with the final layer being the colored image...and check that out, I didn't lose any of the tiny pieces! YES, we should all take a minute and celebrate that feat - it's a big 'un for me!


Inside peek
Thanks for stopping by; hope you find some inspiration while you are visiting. Have a great day!

Hugs!


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: MFT Amazing (maybe retired?), Concord and 9th Hello Lovely
Accessories: Copics, MFT Amazing Die, white embossing powder, Nuvo drops, white gel pen, washi tape, sharpie, MFT blueprints

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.