4/11/17

Inspired by Melissa Bickford


I was recently inspired by a card Melissa posted on Instagram - love the inspiration! I stamped the Impression Obsession background rose stamp in Cracked Pistachio oxide ink on PTI Aqua Mist card stock; I then created the focal panel setting it off with some graphic black and white paper. The images were colored with Zig Clean Color Brushes and colored pencils.

I also took inspiration from Kathy and added 'eyelashes' and white polka dots and lines.


The Hero Arts 'thanks' was cut multiple times, again from aqua mist, I added some shading on the bottom for a bit of an ombre effect and also covered with glossy accents; the additional sentiment was stamped in Hero Arts Intense Black.

Thanks for stopping by; hope you are having a great week!

Hugs,


WHAT'S IT TAKE?
Stamps: SSS Floral Shapes, Impression Obsession Sketch Rose Background, Hero Arts Thanks Stamp & Cut (save 15% by using code: MicheleG15)
Papers: PTI Aqua Mist and Vintage Cream, misc. striped paper
InkHero Arts Intense Black (save 15% by using code: MicheleG15), Cracked Pistacio Oxide Ink
Accessories: glossy accents, Hero Arts Thanks die, sharpie, white gel pen, PPP Clear Confetti Mix sequins (no holes!!)

Challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and taking time to leave me a note! I read every single one and *heart* hearing from you. Hugs, ~M.